X360 and monitors

Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
2,492
OK this may not be the best forum to put it in but it is related. I was wondering whether I could connect an X360 to my ACD 20"?

TIA
 
according to the apple site this product only has a DVI input.

And according to the following interview HERE
you can see what hookups the 360 is capable of.

According to the artical, the 360 will support a hdmi output when there is a "Demand", even though the artical is a year old, i do not see any evidence to support a HDMI cable has yet been released.

I might consider a TV-tuner card for your PC the monitor is connected to.
 
You can convert the DVI to VGA (with adapter - check ebay) and then buy the Microsoft VGA Cable for 360... total will probably be about ~$50, and I dont know how good it will look.
 
Back
Top