x1800 owners, question

ClearM4

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
2,320
Can you run HDR16+AA in games?(These games: sc3, serious sam 2, aoe3, Farcry)
Someone said no games support HDR+AA, but can AA be forced on with HDR running? Does it work? I read in [H] review it caused graphic errors in serious sam 2. Did ATI's drivers fix this yet? What about farcry, aoe3, sc3? Wish I had a x1800 to test.
 
I only have Farcry from the games you mentioned, and HDR+AA ain't possible. Even more, you can't enable HDR at all in Farcry on X1K cards. Patch 1.4 seems to make it all possible, but isn't out yet. :mad:

Ati, Ubisoft, give us that *&%^$#%^&^ patch please. :)
 
:( sounds like we have to wait for farcrys 1.4 patch to test this game. Anyone have serious sam 2 that knows if ATI's 5.11B drivers fixed the HDR problem?
 
HDR+AA works HL2 Lost coast/DoD:S and should work fine in the new maps being released for CS. Hopefull Aftermath will have HDR on all levels....
 
gsboriqua said:
HDR+AA works HL2 Lost coast/DoD:S and should work fine in the new maps being released for CS. Hopefull Aftermath will have HDR on all levels....
This game uses another form of HDR without the bloom effect. I was looking at HDR16 games.
 
Stereophile said:
Yeah wtf is taking so long for the HDR+AA patch for FC ?
Its a problem between the whole Ubisoft/Crytek thing. Ubisoft only licensed Crytek to make 3 patches, IIRC.
 
Back
Top