X-fi fatal1ty Mic problem

kinson

Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
772
Does anyone KNOW how to fix the fatal1ty mic problem, when plugging into the flexijack for mic1/input1... When I'm in team speak it works perfectly fine, but once I join a game or something it kills my Team speak connection and I have to alt tab and reset it all to get it to work properly...

I've read a lot on it but seem to only be able to find a few month old threads that seem to be as lost as I am... I don't have a way to run in the front "mic 2" as I don't have the extensions for my headset...

Thanks ahead :)
 
so the mic jack is set as the default record source? it should be fine in games too... i havent ever had this problem, but i dont use in game chat much tbh :p
 
I dont use in game chat, I use team speak... and its apparently ONLY BF, and CS that does it... at least according to some of the searching I've done... CS has a fix, but BF does not, at least thats the way it seems...
 
Back
Top