Monkey_feces
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 702
I usually watch movies with my HD280s. I just realized that the simulated surround sound has less distinct rear center and front center sounds than when I'm in gaming mode. It almost sounds as if front and rear center both sound like they come from the center of my head. Does anyone else get this problem? Is there also a way to have eax effects and more dynamic treble boosts in game mode?
On a somewhat related sidenote, what eax effects mode do people here prefer in entertainment? Personally, I prefer theater at -1 to 0 DB because it provides a more dynamic (not sure if thats the word to exactly describe it) sound with an acute and desirable echo effect. Of course, i could probably just prefer it because I'm watching a movie and creative tells me it's the mode for watching movies by naming it theater mode.
On a somewhat related sidenote, what eax effects mode do people here prefer in entertainment? Personally, I prefer theater at -1 to 0 DB because it provides a more dynamic (not sure if thats the word to exactly describe it) sound with an acute and desirable echo effect. Of course, i could probably just prefer it because I'm watching a movie and creative tells me it's the mode for watching movies by naming it theater mode.