WWII mod for BF2?

Keller

n00b
I was wondering if anyone knows of a WWII mod for BF2 that is in development or being released sometime soon?

The team that did Battlegroup 42 is switching to BF2 but I do not know how long it will be before it is out.

The games still buggy as it is and I don't know of any modding software released yet..... :rolleyes:

There is one site I remember seeing that had tons of textures and models done already. They had them for 7 or 8 different countries with about 15 vehicles for each country (with surprisingly few overlaps). It looked great, but sorry I cant remember it.

I am almost certain I got the link from this site, so do a search and you should be able to find it. It was pretty soon after BF2 came out, which really amazed me, so the thread might be hidden in there.

The BF2 SDK will be out hopefully at the end of july, that will allow people to create mods of the game (although i wouldnt suggest making mods till DICE/EA get there thumbs out there ass and fix all this bugs within the game)

TerrainEditor01.jpg

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/mod.jsp

If WWII is your thing than go for it. Personally I got REALLY tired of all the damn WWII games that kept comming out. I'm burnt out on it.

Ain't that the truth. Sure WW2 was an epic type event in human history but come on, enough is enough :p Not only do we have all these developers making WW2 games, there is also countless mods too :eek:

i think im gonna start 1
and to keep in the spirit of all the other wwII games, call OF duty, medal OF honor, ____ OF___ , etc.
im gonna call it "Lack of Originality"

sorry couldnt resist

They need a good Vietnam mod if you ask me personally, All of the the vietnam style games/mods ive played suck an are too unrealistic an boring.

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
They need a good Vietnam mod if you ask me personally, All of the the vietnam style games/mods ive played suck an are too unrealistic an boring.

Eve of Destruction is coming out with a Vietnam Mod for BF2.

http://www.eodmod.com/forum/portal.php

Battlegroup 2 should be fun, the original was a blast... some of the best singleplayer action you could get for BF1942.

Back