WTT: Supreme Commander OEM for ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selfdestruct

Weaksauce
I recently got the OEM Supreme Commander (disc only with unused cd key) but I do not care for strategy games. I'm willing to sell it for 13 shipped, or trade it for another game. so let me know what you guys have!

Looking for PC only?
I have a bunch of 360 games and Wii games and DS games.

Let me know if interested and I will tell you what I have

13 shipped for Supreme Commander? Holy moly.. I'll take it!

I have an offer of 22 shipped right now. im still looking for trades but ill let it go in a week for 22, unless someone beats that.

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

(9) No AUCTION style posts.

from the faq

post a price and stick to it, no reason to take bids on something that was never up for auction to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back