WTB X850 AGP

OI812

n00b
I'm bidding on a X850Pro on ebay right now (probably not going to get it, I don't want to spend too much), so I thought I'd post here. I want a pro version or better, I was looking at the pro becaue you can flash it to a XTPE. Thanks for any offers!

I've got a X850XT with an ATI Silencer 5 to keep it cool and silent. The OEM cooler is too damn loud. Looking for 175 shipped to continental US. PM me for more info.

clockworks said:
I've got a X850XT with an ATI Silencer 5 to keep it cool and silent. The OEM cooler is too damn loud. Looking for 175 shipped to continental US. PM me for more info.

That's way more than I'd want to pay, thanks anyways!

not the right series but i got a bba x800xl vivo i can do $80 shipped or best offer.. already has the 16 pipes unlocked agp. it does 450/550 with ease may do alot better with aftermarket cooler

about to sell my cousins x800 xt agp. faster than the x850 pro. looking for prob 120 shipped?

I have a ATI x800 GTO 256 friend bought by accident wants $100 for it. Keep forgetting to list it on eBay for him.

DarkSide50420 said:
not the right series but i got a bba x800xl vivo i can do $80 shipped or best offer.. already has the 16 pipes unlocked agp. it does 450/550 with ease may do alot better with aftermarket cooler

That's pretty tempting, but I really want the X850 Pro so i can flash it to XTPE, or if I can just find an XT or XTPE then it wouldn't matter, cuz they both have the 16 pipes, but I'll PM you though if i change my mind.

Back