• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Storage (NVME or External SSD)

MuscleNerd

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
223
Hey, all.

Looking for 256-500gb NVME. I'm willing to look at 1tb models, depending on price. Also interested in external SSDs. Please share what you have!

Preferences
- 2 x 32gb - 3200/3600

Will Consider
-
2 x 16gb - 3200/3600


Due to the price of memory I may have to go the 2x16gb option. Share what you have :).
 
Last edited:
I have a G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C16D-64GTZR 2x32GB I can let go for $370 shipped. Also have a Samsung 980 Pro 500gb for $60.
 
I have a Team Group 128gb NVMe that served as a boot drive in a NAS and has very little read/write activity, just moderate power-on hours. I know this is below your capacity threshold, but it's extremely cheap, so thought I'd offer.

I also have an Intel 256gb NVMe that was pulled from a work laptop. This one is a lot more "used".

You can have either/both if you cover shipping and a coffee!

1785794841372.png
1785794872481.png
 
Back
Top