WTB : RRoD XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davan

Gawd
Interested in playing around with one of these a bit. Shoot me your best price, along with any accessories it includes (power, a/v cables, hdd, mem cards, controllers, games etc.)

Also interested in HDDVDs. I pay ~$5 each for them generally, obviously box sets are more. Mostly interested in more recent movies (10> years old). Anyways, just let me know what you got and maybe we can work something out.

Shipped to 30342

Heatware under Davan

Will you take one that I attempted an X-Clamp mod on but still wouldn't work?

What do you want to spend on one shipped with console,power brick,video cables

what about one with a E74? It's my little cousin's, I fixed it using the overheat method (including reapplying TIM/reseating) but it pooped out again after a week or so (and he plays all day lol) so he just bought an arcade and swapped in the HD
$25 + shipping? It's essentially a much easier fix than the RROD

my xbox360 core just got the rrod.

how much would you like to buy it for?

I've got one with warranty stick still intact, 20GB hard drive, and power brink
make me an offer

ttt, and i would like to request that if you have a rrod x360 and you post in this thread that you have it and want me to message you, then have the courtesy to MESSAGE ME BACK!.

guys, noticed a comment in this fs thread about warranty stickers. you can buy packs of them online if you look hard enough and replace your destroyed ones :)

bump ;)

About to give up on this since NO ONE follows through, but ill try a little while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back