WTB PSU's

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
I am waiting on 2 of THESE from Flecom and will be putting them to use folding...

I need 2 PSU's to complete them...nothing fancy, they just need to work.
let me know what you guys have
Thanks

i have a 250 watt alaska one in my old fs/t thread i'll gvie to you for the shipping.
i know it works, i tested it the other day.

edit:took it out of my fs/t, but i still have it sitting on my shelf.

I've got three miscellaneous PSU's sitting around that I figured would never be used again that have just been sitting in their boxes. You can have any of them you need for the cost of shipping :)

I've got a POWORK PW-450 that is in really good shape. Haven't used it in a good 8 months now, but it worked fine when I took it out of my sister's machine (only removed because I built her a new machine and wanted a good 24-pin psu). This one's probably the best one of my group of 3.

Next is a Sparkle Power FSP235-60GT (235w, 8a 12v, 22a 5v, 14a 3.3v), this one was last used about 13-14 months ago. Worked fine when I was using it, just parted out that machine and I guess this one got left over. Should still work.. has 5 molexes, a floppy connector, and a 20-pin plug. No 4-pin "P4" 12v plug.

Then I've got a "Power Man" 250w box (13a 12v, 25a 5v, 16 3.3v per the sticker's ratings), not sure where this one even came from, or how well it works. Don't have a power supply tester on hand, and work two jobs so putting it in one of my machines is more time consuming than it's worth.. this one is pretty old school, it also lacks the 12v 4-pin "P4" plug. Just 5 molexes, 2 floppy plugs, and the 20-pin.

Here's the kicker, for some reason I can't find a SINGLE power plug for any of them (the plug you connect to the power outlet on the wall). Not sure where the hell those might've gone, but they're definitely not in the huge box I keep all my spare parts in.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a Gateway 300w PSU out of a Gateway server whose mainboard up and died. Originally used to power an ASUS CUR-DLS dual-Socket 370 mainboard (Gateway used these in their tower servers at the time). PSU, however, is still good. If you need it, PM me, and I'll get you the brand/specs and we'll work out a deal.

LoneWolf said:
I have a Gateway 300w PSU out of a Gateway server whose mainboard up and died. Originally used to power an ASUS CUR-DLS dual-Socket 370 mainboard (Gateway used these in their tower servers at the time). PSU, however, is still good. If you need it, PM me, and I'll get you the brand/specs and we'll work out a deal.

Thanks fort the offer,
I should be set..I got 2 from waltherone...... just waiting on his conformation that he got my payment :)

Got payment, gonna be shipping them out on my way to work tonight. Meant to do it yesterday, but was already out of the house (and away from the PSU's) by the time I noticed I got your money

waltherone said:
Got payment, gonna be shipping them out on my way to work tonight. Meant to do it yesterday, but was already out of the house (and away from the PSU's) by the time I noticed I got your money

Thanks again, Ill let you know when they get here

PSU's showed up today....
Thanks a bunch waltherone...gonna be setting up 2 new folding boxen real soon :)

Crosshairs said:
PSU's showed up today....
Thanks a bunch waltherone...gonna be setting up 2 new folding boxen real soon :)
Dual core SMP folders right? I actuall have 2 AM2 4200's running with 250W supplies with no problems but there is 1 slow HD and 0 optical and floppies

Back