*** WTB: Intel Pentium 4 2.6C ***

cornelious0_0

[H]F Junkie
Thread Closed.....buying locally.....found some nicer prices in town

All I'm looking for here is a 2.6C CPU, retail or OEM. I'll take an OEM chip just as willingly, just as long as it's shipped safely and securly. Since I'm up here in Canada I'd really like to take care of payment via Certapay E-Mail Money Transfer if possible.....it's the easiest things out there for those of us not on PayPal.....and I'm afraid I don't really wanna do payment via Money Order, 'cus it takes too long.

Since I can get a new, retail box 2.6C off Vibe for $232 right now (plus tax and shipping) I'd settle for $230 shipped.....at least that way I'm saving on taxes and UPS charges. I leave it up to the seller how to take care of shipping but I do require it to arrive in approximately 3 days from Monday (tomorrow).....seeing as that's how fast I'd get it if I ordered online.

This is a very important buy right now for me and If I dont find anyone in a day or two I'm afraid I'll have to call this off, 'cus the shipping/arrival dates might get a little tight and I can't afford to wait any longer after being without a computer for 2 weeks. :(

That said, I really hope I can count on you guys to come through here and help a helpless upgrade junkie finish off another system revamp. ;)

If you've got a chip I'd be interested in and you can fit into my time constraints then I urge you to PM me about it, that way I can check back from work tomorrow or Tuesday if I have to. My Heatware is under cornelious0_0.....it's not much.....but it's enough to show that I'm not out to get you. ;)

Back