WTB case mod accesories

If you need leds i have some... PM me and tell me what size/color u need and i'll check to see if i have them.

hey, ExtremeFragFest, tell me wut kinda leds u got....if its cheaper than radio shack, u mite got a customer and also, it has to be convenient as in i dunt gotta wait like months for a lil led

anyhow, back to the topic
i have 36.12 in my paypal account and i want to buy some dust reduction fan covers or some cool marvel fan grills. I would also like some CCFLs or rounded IDE cables.
ok, i think i can help u out here..... first, the dust reduction covers, i dont have but i hav foam thats just like it and u can cut a square, and screw it in with ur fan and that does the same purpose if ur going for economical dust reduction

also, for the rounded IDE cables, i mod ribbon cables into round ones... if u want one, its actually pretty good looking... its just IDE cables that are slit along the wires and wrapped nicely with electrical tape in colors of red, black, blue, green, and yellow..... but it looks good and it works for the economic method

also, for the CCFL...i hav a brand new one, i think its 10" or 12", the glass part is curvy which makes a pretty cool display than a regular straight glass tube....its got three states...(1) off...(2) on..simutaneously.....(3) voice controlled................. voice controlled is normally off but when it senses sound or audio, it goes on and off according to the volume..the sensitivity can also be maximized or minimized by a lil dial on the side..... on the bottom on both ends is double sided foamy tape that u peel off a lil papery thing and u can stick it to anywhere in ur case... it gets its power from a 12v molex connector and it has a switch that u can attach to a PCI plate for on and off in the back or take off the PCI plate to put in the front..... its got screws for all kinds of attachment for the switch........ this is totally new and when i got it, i bought two so this was an extra but i plugged it once to make sure it works.... this is still in its original package..... i will sell it for $15 but buyer pays for shipping....price is negotiable

I've got a couple of 80mm regular fan grills, 3 80mm dust filters (wire mesh kind, look very nice), and a boatload of simple fiberglass mesh that you can use to make your own filters (just did one for my 120mm fan...doesn't hurt airflow to much, and it should stop most dust).

Let me know if you're interested by PM, or AIM @ InsouciantRSX

Oh, I also have a blue 12'' CCFL. I "modded" it to take out the switch, so it's always on unless you connect it to a switchbus/rheobus.

Back