- Joined
- Jan 12, 2004
- Messages
- 21,938
Look what I just got for $5.00 at a salvage auction yesterday.
My company is a very well known shipper; and one of our genius truckers (not a slam on all truckers, we just seem to attract the dumb ones) scratched it up, and lost one of the mesh side panels, but otherwise it looks like it's in good shape. I was thinking of using it for some project (man I'd love to fill that sucker w/folding boxen), but I don't really have much in the way of cash flow at the moment.
The other option is selling it, but I don't know a ton about these things, and I have no idea what's it's worth (I would assume more than $5
) Any recommendations?

My company is a very well known shipper; and one of our genius truckers (not a slam on all truckers, we just seem to attract the dumb ones) scratched it up, and lost one of the mesh side panels, but otherwise it looks like it's in good shape. I was thinking of using it for some project (man I'd love to fill that sucker w/folding boxen), but I don't really have much in the way of cash flow at the moment.
The other option is selling it, but I don't know a ton about these things, and I have no idea what's it's worth (I would assume more than $5