Wow, found Mushkin 2x512"222" special cheaper then NEWEGG!

toenexx

Limp Gawd
I found the Mushkin 1GB (2x512) 222 Special at excaliberpc.com
for 318 compared to newegg's
367!!!! Thats almost 50 bucks saved. This the first time I've seen another online retailer sell something cheaper then newegg, HAH!!!

expc.com is definatly one of the last places that i would expect to see lowere prices than newegg.

thats good RAM if you can give it lots of voltage.

You want mine, it sucks, and i bought it direct from Mushkin last weeek for $280 a matched set for 1 gig. They overclock like ass, and my firend cant get his set to even run at 2/2/2/5. I got mine still uin my FX-53 system and i just ordered the corsair 2/2/2/5, I hope you have better luck then us.

Tiger Direct is horrible, you cant return Items like Newegg, heres there policy, you open it, and it doent work, they kindly tell you that their policy is to send it yourself back to the manufacturer. Also be careful sometimes they send you a different product then what you order and you can call and tell them what happened and they tell you your wrong and take it up with your credit card company. There is now a Tiger Direct about 10 miles from my house and it gets even worse. I had a ASUS SK8N DOA, i go into the store and return it and they say blah blah blah return it tyo the manufacterer i tell them bull crap i call my CC company while in in the stiore the manager on duty wont talk to the CC company and i gotta go through the hassel of having them send out forms in the mail for me to get the charge taken off of my card. The next day i have my girlfriend go in the store wearing a Low Cut shirt with her cans hanging out and they give her the cash back in full, and then the sales manager asks her for her phone number, she gave him my cell. He called like 1 hour later when he got off work and i told him who i was and that his MOFO ass gave me my cash and i had some chice words for him. I got him fired for the whole incident when we went to the store the next day and when my GF and i talked to the actual store manager and told him what happened and he apologized. SCREW TIGER DIRECT

Marcdaddy said:
You want mine, it sucks, and i bought it direct from Mushkin last weeek for $280 a matched set for 1 gig. They overclock like ass, and my firend cant get his set to even run at 2/2/2/5. I got mine still uin my FX-53 system and i just ordered the corsair 2/2/2/5, I hope you have better luck then us.

how much voltage are you using? BH6 likes lots of voltage.

got the max on my board 2.8, i know i need more but i aint gonna go crazy with the VMODS on this board, to much money sunk in it i dont feel like frying everything lol

I'm still tryin to decided if I want 2x512 or just 1gig stick of ram. I need room for expandiability. Anyone know what 1gig sticks OC well?

toenexx said:
I'm still tryin to decided if I want 2x512 or just 1gig stick of ram. I need room for expandiability. Anyone know what 1gig sticks OC well?

None. but keep checking around.

Dude.... you need to COOK the BH6 for 72 HOURS at 3.3Vdimm 5,2,2,2 at 200Mhz.

THEN they will perform.

You can just order it directly from Mushkin and get 10% off using adandtech coupon

Cool, thanks for the tip. $301.50 direct from Mushkin...not too shabby.

uwackme said:
Dude.... you need to COOK the BH6 for 72 HOURS at 3.3Vdimm 5,2,2,2 at 200Mhz.

THEN they will perform.

not true... my Mushkin 222 runs @ 2-2-2-5 @ 2.7V @ 200MHZ no problem on my MSi K8N.

Marcdaddy said:
Tiger Direct is horrible, you cant return Items like Newegg, heres there policy, you open it, and it doent work, they kindly tell you that their policy is to send it yourself back to the manufacturer. Also be careful sometimes they send you a different product then what you order and you can call and tell them what happened and they tell you your wrong and take it up with your credit card company. There is now a Tiger Direct about 10 miles from my house and it gets even worse. I had a ASUS SK8N DOA, i go into the store and return it and they say blah blah blah return it tyo the manufacterer i tell them bull crap i call my CC company while in in the stiore the manager on duty wont talk to the CC company and i gotta go through the hassel of having them send out forms in the mail for me to get the charge taken off of my card. The next day i have my girlfriend go in the store wearing a Low Cut shirt with her cans hanging out and they give her the cash back in full, and then the sales manager asks her for her phone number, she gave him my cell. He called like 1 hour later when he got off work and i told him who i was and that his MOFO ass gave me my cash and i had some chice words for him. I got him fired for the whole incident when we went to the store the next day and when my GF and i talked to the actual store manager and told him what happened and he apologized. SCREW TIGER DIRECT

hehe, that sucks the sales manager wasnt gay then if they act towards their sexual preferences :p

that sucks though, i never will buy from them (unless i were a busty blonde of course:D)

Back