Would like some help in creating a wallpaper for my clients with my company logo/name

RavinDJ

Supreme [H]ardness
Okay, so here's the scoop... I would like to create a wallpaper (probably should create a few for different resolutions, huh?) for my clients since lately I've been doing a lot of reformatting and cleaning of machines. I would like to create a nice one where the customer wouldn't feel 'forced' to change it to something else b/c it's ugly (ie. I wouldn't want all black with just the name of the company in bright letters).

I'm thinking maybe something on top of clouds or water or something techie that people would feel comfortable leaving on.

Anyways... here's my company name and logo:

EuropaLimitedLogoSmall.jpg

Here's a link to the larger version of the above if you'd like to help: http://www.europalimited.com/wallpapers/EuropaLimitedLogo.jpg (it's in CMYK)

I would also like to add the web address in the form of www.europalimited.com and also an email address such as [email protected] or [email protected] or something like that (whatever you guys think it should be... any recommendations?)

If you do help out, I'm thinking you can put a small name/logo on the bottom left or right corner of the wallpaper to show that it's your work (just please don't make it too big).

And... here's the BIGGIE: if any of my clients EVER ask me about graphic design or who made the background or if they need anything done (since I do business for various small businesses that sometimes need postcards designed and printed, logos, etc), I would go to you.

Anyone interested?

Thanks!

[EDIT]

Here's a crappy job that I did :(

EuropaLimitedWallpaper_640x480.jpg

Don't laugh :(

{/EDIT]

What Font did you use to make the Logo i might try making it vector and seeing what i can do with it.

EDIT: Your second link doesnt work.

If you like i can make all the others sizes pretty easily.
vx28t2.jpg

Hey guys!

Thanks for the input and the idea!

As far as the FONT goes... I think it's ARIAL and BOLD ITALIC and SMOOTH as the options in Adobe Photoshop 6.0

As for vectors... I think that's why the 2nd link is to the JPEG file with CMYK coloring. It was converted either into or from vectors. In Firefox it says that there is an error displaying the image. But, when I saved it to my desktop, it opens fine in MS Picture Viewer (the standard way to look at images).

I like the one with the button that looks like the on/off button!

Hmmm... I'll try something also... :p

[edit]

EuropaLimited_640x480.jpg

I think the previous one had a logo that was too big (wanted to make it smaller so that the customer doesn't get pissed off) and I also made the 3D look a little better by using a BLACK background for the 4 circles instead of making them the same color... I think I missed the 3D effect when I made the background the same color... whatcha think? :p

here's a very low quality version of something i did, I've got a few more ideas on placement for this one though, might get around to messing around with it somemore sometime this weekend.

Lemme know if you want the high quality version and i can email it to you.

EuropaLimited.jpg

Back