World's Smallest Font

smallest%20font%20post.gif

link for download? i would love to turn in my 10 page english final tomorrow on one page in that font, haha

Wow.... who the hell in their right minds would even make a worlds smallest font?

I recall a few years ago seeing some small fonts that were meant for clarity used for captions and such. But that one is just ridiculous.

reads

"this has to be the worlds smallest bitmap font. all the charectors only use 3x3 pixels unfortunatly, there wasnt any space for the lower case letters. I've been trying to encode this font to TTF or something, but i havent found a good method to do so yet. any Iideas?
so far i've only written a small program that renders the font. what im concerned most about is the readability. is this readable? here is some sample text with all of the characters. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog `1234567890-=~!@#$%^&*()_+[]\{}|;':",./<>?

minus my spelling mistakes of course.. :p

thore

My old biology teacher several years back, allowed you to take one 3x5 card for notes to the final. This and a magnifying glass would have been fantastic.

LOL, when I got a piece of spam mail just now I immeditaly thought of this thread.. check it out.

But, of course it isnt readable, but it packs a hell of a lot of text:

in the waist, whose ranks were steadily being increased by the
ad Justifiable as his reasoning was, plausible as it may seem, yet
h insisting that the girl be given up to be held as a hostage.
And Briefly and clearly he announced to all the object of Lord
Julian to open fire upon the Salvador. First athwart her hawse he
had there was a frenziedly active bustle of some threescore men.
By The Captain unfolded the letter, sadly soiled and crumpled
by almost as a part of himself. A moment she rocked after her
relea containing each twenty-five thousand pieces of eight, the
ransom I am a physician practising my calling in the town of
Bridgewate and closed his eyes again, impelled to this by the monstrous
ache and he was assailed by doubts of his capacity to undertake
so

(shrugs)

Check the posters with the Prime95-generated numbers on them- I'm 99% sure they're smaller, because you absolutely NEED a magnifying glass to read them. I could still kinda read yours with just my glasses.

Back