• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Wireless Mic

sliperypete

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
143
I am looking to get a new mic for my computer becuase my altec lansing 602's broke. I do alot of gaming and use teamspeak when talking in game. I am looking to go wireless this time becuase I tend to move around alot and I snapped the cord. Is there any good ones out there that anyone has used. I want good quality speakers as well as a good quality mic. As of right now I cant find anything and it looks like im going to buy another pair of 602's.
 
Back
Top