Menelmarar
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2001
- Messages
- 5,472
I just recently used Picard to correct a lot of mis-named, mis-organized, tagged mp3's in my collection.
Probably is, several albums, and even sections of albums don't show up as tagged in Windows explorer when the folder properties are set to the music option, nor in media player. They appear to be completely blank.
But WinAmp, shows the tags, V1 and V2 just fine.
Like I said, some of the albums experiencing this weird behavior, tracks 2,5,7,8,9 show up and organize fine in media player, but the other tracks 1, 3,4,6,10 do not. Even though they were tagged by the same Picard program.
Since then I tried the Magic MP3 Tagger program that does the same thing, had it go through and retag, no change.
I opened up in Winamp, tag info was all in place, but re-saved it anyway. No change.
Windows is still being dumb.
Probably is, several albums, and even sections of albums don't show up as tagged in Windows explorer when the folder properties are set to the music option, nor in media player. They appear to be completely blank.
But WinAmp, shows the tags, V1 and V2 just fine.
Like I said, some of the albums experiencing this weird behavior, tracks 2,5,7,8,9 show up and organize fine in media player, but the other tracks 1, 3,4,6,10 do not. Even though they were tagged by the same Picard program.
Since then I tried the Magic MP3 Tagger program that does the same thing, had it go through and retag, no change.
I opened up in Winamp, tag info was all in place, but re-saved it anyway. No change.
Windows is still being dumb.