Windows freezes in mid boot -HELP

eoreality-robby

End of Reality Game Servers
Here's my entire system specs:
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ Clawhammer (watercooled)
ASUS A8N-SLI
Hiper 580w Modular PSU
2gb OCZ Platinum
eVGA 7800gt (watercooled)
SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS
150gb raptor x
320gb hd
74gb raptor

lite-on dvd drive
memorex dvdrw

ok, heres the story: I have had 3 140CFM fans on my 2 radiators, and they were very loud, so I decided to replace them with vantec stealth fans. After I replace the fans, I turn on my computer and it begins to start the windows xp loading screen and it just freezes, in mid fading-in. I have played with the bios for a good hour and nothing seems to make any difference. So I figure that i should just reformat and get a fresh install of windows, but to make matters worse, when I insert any of my 3 windows xp cd's into any of my 2 cd drives, it freezes right as it says "Setup is loading windows." I can boot into safemode, but not with networking, and this happens even with only 1 HD plugged in. I was overclocking, but since i was replacing with much lower speed fans, I turned of the overclock, and now CPU temp is at 28c-30c. I replaced the ram and it also made no difference

I do not know if i could have bumped anything while installing the fans or how this even happened. Any suggestions and help is appreciated thankyou.

Back