• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Windows 7 x64 video driver needed

dar124

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
2,313
I'm in the process of configuring LightsOut on my WHS 2011 server, but I'm having an issue that hopefully someone here can help me with. The option in the LightsOut calendar to suspend/hibernate the server in is grayed out. After a bit of googling, I think that it's because I just have the standard VGA graphics driver installed. I've read a few articles saying in order to be able to hibernate I would need a Windows 7 x64 graphics driver to be installed.

But ... I'm not sure exactly which driver I would need or where to download it from?? In the past I either had a disk or the OS has pretty much found every driver it needed.

Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks, undermined. Yep, it is the server in my signature.

I'll download those and give them a try tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top