• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Windows 7 sound control issues

PMildren

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
302
I wasnt sure where exactly to put this, so I hope this is the right place.

Here is the issue. In Vista, I was able to have media monkey playing music through my speakers and use my logitech USB headphones to play games at the same time. This is the big issue here, I want to be able to use both my headphones and speakers at the same time. I cant find a way to force either Media Monkey or COD4 (my primary game) to use the output I prefer and Windows 7 wont let me switch them mid stream without changing the output for both. Please, someone help me fix yet another flaw that wasnt broken to begin with.
 
Back
Top