Win7 64 bit drivers IP35 a-bit board

-MikeHawk-

Limp Gawd
Unable to find P35 drivers for Win7 64bit. Found a few things that might be it but can' tell. If someone could point me in right direction ... for ACHI Raid & chipset/LAN ... thanks for reading

i have p35 system with win7 64, required no manual driver install. are you wanting update them because you think the windows ones are not good enough or are they not installing for you automatically ?

Chipset and RAID you can get from Intel. You should be able to find x64 drivers for your NIC on the Realtek site or Abit's site.

Yea mainly chipset/raid LAN drivers
i knew realtek was the LAN ... lol its old board Im re-using

It will have the driver built in. If your absolutely insistent on downloading newer ones, just go to Intel's website and grab the storage matrix driver and lan driver for 7. They are unified drivers so one driver covers various hardware.

You'll need to install uGuru if you want to avoid an annoying exclamation mark in Device Manager - the last version before Abit went tits-up as a mobo manufacturer was 3.1.0.9, available here.

The Windows utility is 32-bit, but the 64-bit driver for the uGuru chip itself will be installed on systems that require it (once the package is installed, you'll probably want to go into the settings to stop the utility from autoloading at startup).

Other than that, you don't need anything except possibly the Intel Matrix Storage Manager if you're running AHCI or RAID (the driver is newer than the current MS version) - you don't need the "Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility", it's not a driver and it doesn't do anything useful on a Win7 system.

you don't need the "Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility", it's not a driver and it doesn't do anything useful on a Win7 system.
That IS the driver, and is the only thing you need to install. If you don't believe it is the driver, pay attention to what it is doing when you install it. It lists out the drivers.

This should be the FIRST thing you install.

I've been Intel-shipset only for several years now, and I have yet to install the Matrix Storage Manager, aside from once to see what it did. All I could tell it does, on an AHCI system, is reload the same driver as before, and then add an app that shows me my drives. Yay. Just stick with the chipset drivers, and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Back