• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Will this be enough?

CyCo_SoMaTiC

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
440
I am working on building a small gaming rig. I intend to get an i5-2500K on a mATX ASUS motherboard. As far as video card I am looking at probably a 6850 or maybe something a little smaller. My friend has given me a brand new OCZ Modxstream 500W power supply. The machine will have one hard drive and a BluRay/DVD Burner combo drive. This 500W should handle that without problems right?
 
I am working on building a small gaming rig. I intend to get an i5-2500K on a mATX ASUS motherboard. As far as video card I am looking at probably a 6850 or maybe something a little smaller. My friend has given me a brand new OCZ Modxstream 500W power supply. The machine will have one hard drive and a BluRay/DVD Burner combo drive. This 500W should handle that without problems right?

It will, though it's not of the greatest quality at that wattage range.
 
He got it for free, you can't beat that, since the modxstreams are decent units besides the 700 watt version.
 
Back
Top