Aug 17, 2004 #1 R Redrum123 Weaksauce Joined Jul 6, 2004 Messages 66 Alright so my pc parts are being shipped to me. My case has one rear fan in the back (120) Do I need to buy more fans for the case???
Alright so my pc parts are being shipped to me. My case has one rear fan in the back (120) Do I need to buy more fans for the case???
Aug 17, 2004 #2 E eyedol Gawd Joined Dec 22, 2002 Messages 872 Um. Maybe, leave it open for the time being. What does this have to do with video cards though?
Aug 17, 2004 #3 R Redrum123 Weaksauce Joined Jul 6, 2004 Messages 66 Oh sorry, I meant to add that I DID have a fan on my 6800, and on the cpu, but if the one fan in the back needed some help.
Oh sorry, I meant to add that I DID have a fan on my 6800, and on the cpu, but if the one fan in the back needed some help.
Aug 17, 2004 #4 E eyedol Gawd Joined Dec 22, 2002 Messages 872 If it's a 120 then you might be ok...just watch your temps.
Aug 17, 2004 #5 R Redrum123 Weaksauce Joined Jul 6, 2004 Messages 66 Problem is, I dont have a tempurature dial lol.