Wierd sound issue

firedfox

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
217
Hi all, I built a new comp a while ago that has been running fine but there has been issue that has come up within the last 2-3 weeks in which a 2 second clip of Linkin Parks - In The End just plays real quick over top of anything thats playing, so if I have music going, a game or whatever else it just plays randomly every once in a while with the guy going "In the eennnd" then nothing else, I do have that song on my comp but I havent played it in a long time nor do I have any program on that has that song loaded into a playlist or anything, doesn anyone know of a way to make this go away?
 
Foobar2000 7.7b and if it matters my soundcard is onboard my ABIT NF7-S
 
yup, same thing happened to me

parts of songs just start playing and stop for absolutely no reason when i play games like cs, ages of empires, need for speed, etc

i think its because of something in the game that like play music at certain points

i havnt fixed it yet because i am still puzzled, but if someone can give you a good idea, please share it

thanks
 
Back
Top