Why so much OCZ hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem with them so far, after a year at least. 2-256 gold 3700's

Well I've got 4 sticks of OCZ ram here.

In 2 seperate NF7-S Mobos I have:
256 PC3200 & 256 PC3500 EL running at 2-3-3-6 @ 208 fsb (dual channel just fine)
2x256M PC3200 running stock in dual.

All 4 sticks were bought 2nd hand, none of them were paired.

No problems yet.

I've got nothing but good things to say about OCZ.

I have tried the following:
1 GB kit of 3200 platinum - worked great.. tight timings up to 430mhz, after that I hit a wall. Upping ram voltage had to effect.
512mb kit of 3700 Premier - Timings suck (as promoted) but runs stable at 520mhz+ My board or PSU won't get the system any faster then 260fsb

I've read countless reviews saying their products are good, including their new power supply.

Djines, where exactly are all of these articles showing failed OCZ sticks? Last time I checked Anand has given their products glowing reviews. I have several sticks of "old" OCZ ram, a bunch of EL stuff, and 2 sticks of EB and its ALL fine. I've got some PC4200 performance that does 580mhz. My ram is retail, bought from Newegg, and its all been good. Are you trying to tell me that Corsair or Mushkin have a 100% susscessful product output? Gee, the people that work in their RMA departs sure must have easy jobs huh? No manufacturer, in any field, is operating 100%. This is why warranties were invented. If you dont like OCZ, fine, dont buy them. You should not bash a product on completely unfounded and untrue information though. In my experience OCZ outclocks everyone else, and in case a particular stick is not performing like it should, its got a lifetime warranty to back it up. You have to have a lot of confidence in your products to cover them like that, and for OCZ to not be bankrupted by swamps of RMA returns, it must mean that most people like their products. You sure cant get lifetime warranties on CPUs, or videocards, or hdds, or motherboards.

Nice to see these forums are so.......umm :confused:

Anyways here is the deal. I have some 6 pairs of OCZ ram and a single stick as well. Not one single stick of ram starting from my 3 sticks of OCZ pc3500EL to my new PC4400EL gold have given me any trouble what so ever. I've kept buying OCZ ram the last few years for some pretty simple reasons. Firstly it's just great stuff. My pc3500EL ran 250Mhz 2-2-2-5 on my Abit NF7-S rev 1.2 with only 3.2V......I would say that is good....my pc3700Gold rev1 does 262Mhz 2-3-3-6 2.85V.........great as well.............my pc3200ltd (bh-6) does 268Mhz 2-2-2-5 on my Asus P4C800 DLX with 3.45V....and I can go on and on and on for each pair of ram I have. Second reason is the company is so great. They are there for us overclockers. The listen to what we want and bring it out for us. We all wanted BH-5 ram again and they gave us the best BH-5 sticks ever made (Same thing with bh-6). Once that ran out they again came out with LL ram with the EB line. This suff clocks better than bh-5 with far far less voltage. Thirdly the have some great brains working there. Dr. Micheal Schutte is their director of technology development and let me tell you this guy is the best there is. He used to work at lostcircuits.com & mushkin and trust me if you read some of his reviews and articles your head will just spin. Finally they have the best tech support out there. They have guys on most of the major forums that help people with any and all problems they have even if its other companies ram...and if you ask anyone that has had to RMA anything to OCZ in the last year they will probably tell you they have never had it go smoother.

There is always the one person who has a big huge problem and then tells the world about it but we generally only hear their side of the story.....so how do we know its true. Anyways I just wanted to tell you guys to stop being so dam closed minded about OCZ, because you are missing out on great ram. Ive used corsairs and mushkin before and they were both great, but as it stands OCZ makes the BEST ram out there today.

Peace

Another "1" post count guy to share the great benefits of OCZ. I think I have lived this before.

Excuse me for questioning you statement, but I know for fact that OCZ has built a lot of suspect product in the "few years" that you are sharing your experience about. Quite frankly, I think you are just another OCZ shill and guerilla marketer.

Exitman said:

Anyways here is the deal. I have some 6 pairs of OCZ ram and a single stick as well. Not one single stick of ram starting from my 3 sticks of OCZ pc3500EL to my new PC4400EL gold have given me any trouble what so ever. I've kept buying OCZ ram the last few years for some pretty simple reasons. Firstly it's just great stuff. My pc3500EL ran 250Mhz 2-2-2-5 on my Abit NF7-S rev 1.2 with only 3.2V......I would say that is good....my pc3700Gold rev1 does 262Mhz 2-3-3-6 2.85V.........great as well.............my pc3200ltd (bh-6) does 268Mhz 2-2-2-5 on my Asus P4C800 DLX with 3.45V....and I can go on and on and on for each pair of ram I have. Second reason is the company is so great. They are there for us overclockers. The listen to what we want and bring it out for us. We all wanted BH-5 ram again and they gave us the best BH-5 sticks ever made (Same thing with bh-6). Once that ran out they again came out with LL ram with the EB line. This suff clocks better than bh-5 with far far less voltage. Thirdly the have some great brains working there. Dr. Micheal Schutte is their director of technology development and let me tell you this guy is the best there is. He used to work at lostcircuits.com & mushkin and trust me if you read some of his reviews and articles your head will just spin. Finally they have the best tech support out there. They have guys on most of the major forums that help people with any and all problems they have even if its other companies ram...and if you ask anyone that has had to RMA anything to OCZ in the last year they will probably tell you they have never had it go smoother.

There is always the one person who has a big huge problem and then tells the world about it but we generally only hear their side of the story.....so how do we know its true. Anyways I just wanted to tell you guys to stop being so dam closed minded about OCZ, because you are missing out on great ram. Ive used corsairs and mushkin before and they were both great, but as it stands OCZ makes the BEST ram out there today.

Peace

Another "1" postcounter shows up to tell us how great OCZ is. You guys should at least have seasoned planted accounts to do this with. You could not be more transparent. Your marketing sucks and your products suck. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it.

Even if you now make the best Ram on the face of the earth, you built the company on ripping off folks that spent their hard earned cash with you and there is nothing you will ever do to win them back again.

Exitman said:

Peace

Wow, what a nice thread my thread has become, it even has a few kyle posts :D :D :D

Hey guys,

Sorry to see this starting again.

OCZ has made every effort to be the best memory company in the business. We have qualified techs (me included) that man our support forums. We have rapid RMA service and never argue with a customer that wants an RMA.

If any of you have problems with our products and need an RMA just email me. It's that simple. [email protected]

If you have had a bad experience in years gone by, sorry for that. Growing pains are over. Things are looking rosey.

And yes, I just registered today. No I have not made any other posts. All OCZ types are using our real names here. :)

Let's all be friends, eh?

andyOCZ said:
Hey guys,
OCZ has made every effort to be the best memory company in the business. We have qualified techs (me included) that man our support forums. We have rapid RMA service and never argue with a customer that wants an RMA.

I can agree with the rapid RMA service, but why are a lot of the products going to consumers that dont even run at the rated speed? I have never had to RMA a Corsair, Mushkin or Kingston module, but have RMAed 4 out of 6 OCZ? The RMA I did turned out great, you can see my post at the beginning of the thread, but I would rather have the system up and running before being forced to RMA. I continue to use OCZ when a client requests it, and IMO OCZ ram is the best looking around. The shiny heatspreaders are irresistable :D

saturnine2 said:
I can agree with the rapid RMA service, but why are a lot of the products going to consumers that dont even run at the rated speed? I have never had to RMA a Corsair, Mushkin or Kingston module, but have RMAed 4 out of 6 OCZ? The RMA I did turned out great, you can see my post at the beginning of the thread, but I would rather have the system up and running before being forced to RMA. I continue to use OCZ when a client requests it, and IMO OCZ ram is the best looking around. The shiny heatspreaders are irresistable :D

I actually like the look of Geil. Ive used a few sticks and didnt have any problems. Although the systems arent overclocked (whether they were after they left the shop is a whole other story)

Then again with a 5 dollar heatspreader anything can look cool.

Saturnine2
Hmm, dunno what's up with that. What specific product is it you were having trouble with, I can look into it. Was it always on the same type of board? We don't want that happening.

Thanks

andyOCZ said:
Saturnine2
Hmm, dunno what's up with that. What specific product is it you were having trouble with, I can look into it. Was it always on the same type of board? We don't want that happening.

Thanks

Well, the 4 modules I RMAed were the PC3200 EL platinum. They would not run at 400mhz at standard or relaxed timings on a Leadtek Nforce2 Ultra Deluxe, MSI 875P neo, my Abit IC7-G, or a ASUS 865 (no clue of model #) board out of a Sony VAIO. I RMAed them and got back some better modules, and one of my clients was happy (very much so, as I overclocked his AMD 3200 a bit :D ) I was impressed with the modules I got back, they would run over 445mhz on my IC7 at stock timings. I ordered 3 packs of the PC3200EL platinum off Newegg, and only one kit ran at the rated speed. I'm not here to bash OCZ as a company, just here to share my story.

edited twice for bad spelling due to being intoxicated.. everything is right now :)

Liam said:
Wow, what a nice thread my thread has become, it even has a few kyle posts :D :D :D
Yes, he's a relentless double poster. Zeig heil.
emorphien said:
Then you're just plain crazy.
Nope, they are actually better, even if only slightly...

Nice to see your such an unbiased product reviewer, Kyle. Fair and balanced, just like Fox News, right? I don't currently, nor have I ever, worked for OCZ. Not that I would mind, as Sean and Andy seem like much nicer folks than some of the people on this forum, who are only interested in hurling insults. I work for a small shop that makes custom, OCed PCs (we also take existing ones and hot rod them). Unless a customer specifically asks for another make, we almost always use OCZ ram because its generally cheaper and faster than Corsair is, so over the years I've personally come into contact with A LOT of their products, on many different platforms and motherboards. On the rare occasion when I have had to RMA something that wasnt working right, or performing to spec, OCZ has been very curteous and helpful. In contrast, one customers 75GXP failed in less than 2 weeks, and I spent the next week arguing with IBM, trying to get them to cough up a new harddrive. (Only later did we find out the bastards KNEW about the 20% failure rate.) I finally gave up, and swapped the drive out with a Seagate out of my own pocket. Consiquently, we have never sold another PC with an IBM or Hitachi hdd. Our customers seem to be more than happy with OCZ ram though.

You people just make me laugh. I'll bet majority of you people never even used OCZ while they were under the 'shady ownership', or hell even used a OCZ product.

Bottom line is, i can tell you companies that are 'major' sellers/resellers who have decieved customers, refused to fix products that were faulty from the start etc... But yet they're still in business and get zero flack for it.

OCZ memory right now is the ONLY company out there right now, IF they did shady stuff in the past is damn well working hard to fix that supposedly reputation.. I just think personally all you nay-sayers to you out right bashers, have nothing better to do that to trash a product you personally never used.

Also to add, i'm no way near a OCZ Fan-boi but, tell me a company out there right now that keeps the OverClocking community in mind when they make a god damn product, and actually SUPPORT their statements.

Oh and to finally add to this wonderful thread.. Every product BOUGHT doesnt always WORK in said enviorment. Try a dual channel Kingston HyperX ram in a ABIT IC7 MAX3 to IS7-AI7 board, try and OC that fucker without playing musical DIMMS..

And i know people who have bought Corsair/Mushkin/Crucial/Samsung etc. memory that didnt run at their 'rated' speeds, and trying to RMA it went thru a process that was basically insane. Like it or not every company that is the computer industry have lied/decieved/cheated customers in one way or not. OCZ if they did do it, t hey have surely tried and fixed that reputation, tell me did Compaq/Microsoft/IBM/PNY try and fix their wonderful RMA/Refund services?

just to address the '1 posters' a link to this thread was posted over in extremeoc.com's forums. Thats how i got here. Often when a thread has a few pages and a similar topic comes up in another forum it gets a link and a few '1 posters' or cross posters.

The reason I went with ocz was based on the price. My friend who was doing OC stuff years before me heavily warned me against it because he had problems with the company. After i learned about the new ownership and read a couple of more recent reviews, i deided the savings was worth the risk. So far im getting perfect performance out of sticks that were far less expensive then the other major brands being toted in the thread.

Honestly if a company was out of line in the past and has changed ownership give them another chance. OCZ probably should have changed the name (IMHO) to get rid of the bad press faster, but they didn't and seem to be owning up to past problems and trying to make the company move in the correct direction.

Seems the easiest way to clear this up is Have Kyle Pickup a varity pack of OCZ modules and Put them to the test.

Buy some Pairs from different venders and see what you end up with.

I have come to a Personal conclusion.
I have built about 45 computers in the Past year and a half. Starting out as a Complete Noob. I have used tons of different parts New and Used on Many Platforms.

in My experence 98% of the problems I have had where user caused.(Me) 1% defective parts and 1% Unknown.

I have never used OCZ ram, but I have used about 10 pairs of Geil with out any Issue, and if you ask, People say Ahh Geil is crap. Well it has always worked for me. and I am a Noob.

Maybe OCZ has Put on a New Face, Things change some times for the Good and some times for the Bad.
I have seen Tony and the Other OCZ techs on the Forums I visit and they seem to Preforming there dutys.
Look at microsoft most of us still use windows??

bypolar said:
Seems the easiest way to clear this up is Have Kyle Pickup a varity pack of OCZ modules and Put them to the test.

That's something I'd like to see. Grabbing a bunch of different types of their RAM, from several different vendors. That would be a pretty fair test of whether they've improved or not. My opinion at this time is to stay away from them until proven otherwise. I'll pay more for Corsair XMS RAM because it's never given me any problems. People tend to stick with what works for them.

@LosSkin, you make me laugh :p

ONLY company out there? Please. That proves that your opinion is meaningless. Corsair XMS, Kingston HyperX, Mushkin are just fly by night companies not worth thinking about then? :rolleyes:

Also, those three mentioned memory companies and many others are also catering to the OC crowd. Hard to say or even insinuate OCZ is more then just one of many doing so. And what do you mean they're "supposed reputation"? Did you just start working with hardware yesterday? It wasn't all that long ago the net was filled with article after article about how they were scamming everyone and were nothing but a bunch of crooks. Glad to hear the stuff works for you, but I wouldn't come in and crap all over the statements of people who have lived through this shitstorm and come out the other side a bit wiser.

BTW, one thing I like about Kyle and the [H] is he's not afraid to call bullshit when needed. Hence his lawsuit with Infinium Labs. Instead of taking a manufacturers money and giving it a glowing review, he's calling it how he sees it. Personally I find that refreshing and wish more sites would do the same.

Before the HyperX series, I wouldn't usually give Kingston a second look. Not that they were ever defective, just dog slow.

I had a few bad experiences (stability and compatibility issues) with PNY SDR and DDR.

It saddens me that crucial/micron, which made some of the best SDRAM modules, seem to have completely botched the DDR transition. Samsung, which was only average for SDRAM, does very well with inexpensive and great performing DDR. Of course there are the Winbond 2-2-2-5 BH-5's which I'm sorry to say, I missed out on: Who could have possibly known that the next generation of stuff would be slower than the previous generation *kicks* self for not buying a truckload of BH5's.

Although, ever since Dual channel DDR it is increasingly difficult to get a stable system. In the old SDRAM days, you could mix a 16MB and 256MB from different manufacture and speeds, and it would at least still work.

My experiences with OCZ are as follows...

2x OCZ PC4000 EL Gold 512MB dual kits (2x matched 256mb pairs).

Bought this based on a memory/i875p review at Anandtech stating a slight performance increase to having 4x vs 2x sticks of RAM (should have known better). I never had success with those four sticks in overclocking, try as I might with my IC7-G, IC7-MAX3, or P4C800-D motherboard. Contacted OCZ, explained the situation, and they gladly exchanged my four 256mb sticks for 2 matched 512's. Been running great ever since.

2.4C @ 3.415GHz on stock voltage.
285/227, DDR454 @ 2.5-4-3-7

I've gone higher in both FSB and timings with this RAM, while still running stable. I relaxed my RAM timings/voltage as well as FSB due to heat/noise considerations mainly. The extra performance wasn't worth all the added noise for me.

BTW, I've also got Mushkin BH-5, which rules in its own right, but with the OCZ in and working so well, I have not tried going back to the Mushkin (yet). :D

unbelievable. I haven't seen so many ignorant posts in one forum before! OCZ crap!? C'mon and open your eyes. travel outside of hard ocp and see all the REAL overclockers are using OCZ. I own over 5 sets of OCZ ram and all perform flawlessly. That is not to say OCZ is all I use as my other 6 sets of ram from various manufactures work well to. Thing is OCZ always gets me the highest clocks.

Let's also talk about customer service. They are the best company I have seen in this feild as far as CS goes. I work as a manager for a sporting goods retailer here on the East Coast that is firmly commited to the ultimate in customer service. OCZ is one of the only other companies I have seen that could rival the stance my company has taken.

How about revolutionary. Aren't they the ones that keep pushing the envelope and coming out with new technologies. They are the ones that cater to us overclockers and keep us with new products to play with. They also listen to us and release products that we want. Sounds pretty good to me!

In closing just chew on this. We all know the website LostCircuits.org correct? If you don't you can't call yourself an overclocker. Anyway Dr. Michael Schuette is now the director of technology development with OCZ. He ran the Lost Circuits website, and is also considered one fo the foremost authorities on ram. Now would a man like this go and work for OCZ if they were crap? Also if a man who knows as much as Dr. Schuette works for OCZ how can they be crap!?

I rest my case!;)

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I love my OCZ pc4200 cas 2.5 I dont even thing other companies can read those speeds with such a low cas. they even have pc4400 with cas 2.5

I think OCZ is the best and wouldent buy another brand. I mean i have my p4 2.4c overclocked to 3.6 ghz. I love my memory and stand by them as a company, I couldent of reached that kind of a overclcok with corsair or mushking or pmi or giel.

O love my memory and i am going to buy from them in the future

Maybe all you guys who say hey suck dont really know what you are doing. becouse they are to good abd they lead the industry imo

Jesus Christ. It's not about the fucking products. I knew some of you can't be this dumb. It's about morals and power of the customer. OCZ has for a long long time operated under very shady contexts, hiding from the law and using every tactic in the books to evade legal ramifications. What they've done in the past (not so long ago) makes Enron seem not so bad. Most morons don't see it that way because it wasn't on the grand scale as Enron....OCZ is a much much much smaller company.

Grow some fucking balls and morals to stand up to companies like this. A company rips of so many collegues in our DIY community, but yet you people still support them. Maximum PC just recently failed several of their sticks because regardless of the board, couldn't get them to run at their rated speeds. OCZ tried like hell to keep sending new memory, but it never worked. Then, as typical OCZ goes, they tried to bribe their way to good reviews. Kyle has the balls to stand up to them and refuse their advertising money. Kyle is one fo the few people who value honesty and morals to stand up to them. And yet some of you dipshits CONTINUE to say we should forgive their past. As much as I try to not believe it, but when other countries laugh and say Americans are stupid...I see the examples of why they say that.

^^^

Running from the law? We have been in the same building for over a year and a half now, the law can find us pretty easy if that was all true. We publish our address right smack dab on the contact page too.

MaximumPC had one dual channel kit that failed. Of course, on the other side of the spectrum, you have CPU magazine, which Kyle Bennett writes for. They have awarded OCZ two Editor's Choice awards. Of course, this doesn't get mentioned in your posts.

Calling OCZ customers rude names isn't the way to state your opinion. I don't go calling everybody who buys an HP product names or saying they are stupid, despite the fact that I have had several faulty HP products over the years.

Kyle Kyle Kyle ... you think your the only person who exposed OCZ in the beginning ?
We are not talking about last year or two years ago, the guys asked what our thoughts were about the product NOW. I certainly dont work for them (as im sure you know) and I have not had any problems with their ram. Im sure they have rma issues like every other equipment maker does.
The problem you have stems from them sending you 'hand-picked' ram that you praised about but said ram didnt hold up on the street once consumers bought it ? Correct me if im wrong.

OCTech said:
^^^

Running from the law? We have been in the same building for over a year and a half now, the law can find us pretty easy if that was all true. We publish our address right smack dab on the contact page too.

MaximumPC had one dual channel kit that failed. Of course, on the other side of the spectrum, you have CPU magazine, which Kyle Bennett writes for. They have awarded OCZ two Editor's Choice awards. Of course, this doesn't get mentioned in your posts.

Calling OCZ customers rude names isn't the way to state your opinion. I don't go calling everybody who buys an HP product names or saying they are stupid, despite the fact that I have had several faulty HP products over the years.

You just don't get it do you. Some people prefer to stand up for the consumer. What your company has done over a long period of time has not been seen in the tech industry. I'll use the names for anyone who supports crooked companies. As I have said to you many times in the past in our offline discussion. If your company now, really cared about the consumer, and wanted a new image...you'd change your goddamn name. It's a simple thing for a company your size. Wake up. That's all I ask of people...wake up. Your company has also admitted to paying off reviewers VERY recently. We've got other threads going in other areas here railing on about the choices your company has made.

Don't feed me the bullshit about caring about the consumer. Only an absolute moron would take over a company with a past such as OCZ and NOT change the name.

flame war? more like WW9. :confused: I appologize, i had no idea the bad blood between the two. talk about openning the wrong door :eek: :) if i could just walk over here -> then you can continue firing... ok :p

likwidkool said:
unbelievable. I haven't seen so many ignorant posts in one forum before! OCZ crap!? C'mon and open your eyes. travel outside of hard ocp and see all the REAL overclockers are using OCZ. I own over 5 sets of OCZ ram and all perform flawlessly. That is not to say OCZ is all I use as my other 6 sets of ram from various manufactures work well to. Thing is OCZ always gets me the highest clocks.

Let's also talk about customer service. They are the best company I have seen in this feild as far as CS goes. I work as a manager for a sporting goods retailer here on the East Coast that is firmly commited to the ultimate in customer service. OCZ is one of the only other companies I have seen that could rival the stance my company has taken.

How about revolutionary. Aren't they the ones that keep pushing the envelope and coming out with new technologies. They are the ones that cater to us overclockers and keep us with new products to play with. They also listen to us and release products that we want. Sounds pretty good to me!

In closing just chew on this. We all know the website LostCircuits.org correct? If you don't you can't call yourself an overclocker. Anyway Dr. Michael Schuette is now the director of technology development with OCZ. He ran the Lost Circuits website, and is also considered one fo the foremost authorities on ram. Now would a man like this go and work for OCZ if they were crap? Also if a man who knows as much as Dr. Schuette works for OCZ how can they be crap!?

I rest my case!;)

First post on the [H]ard... gee, convenient, right? :rolleyes: No hello in the General section? No "hey, check out this [H]ot deal on OCZ? Come on now...

-SEAL

vinny77 said:
Maybe all you guys who say hey suck dont really know what you are doing. becouse they are to good abd they lead the industry imo

Maybe you registered today (6-26-04), have 3 posts all with ringing endorsements for OCZ, and are full of shit.

-SEAL

How about I just decided to registere just for this post becouse I think OCZ is a very good company and I am a Moderator on OCforums, which is supirior to this so Hos about a nice

sp please leave me alone I didnt bother you, So I am full of shit for defending a product I love and support

Thats like saying the US is a pice of shit just becouse we had a few problems and people still support it

vinny77 said:
How about I just decided to registere just for this post becouse I think OCZ is a very good company and I am a Moderator on OCforums, which is supirior to this so Hos about a nice

sp please leave me alone I didnt bother you, So I am full of shit for defending a product I love and support

Thats like saying the US is a pice of shit just becouse we had a few problems and people still support it

So, for the record, you aren't in any way affiliated with OCZ? Let's clear this up right now.

Also, why did I post what I did? Let's see:

1) OCZ has made a name for themselves using shady business practices (http://www.abxzone.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4363.html, http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=15717, http://www.taconuts.org/news/2001/02/01-07/ is what 2 minutes of Google brought up).

2) OCTech and andyOCZ are self-declared employees of OCZ posting in a thread specifically asking for experience-based customer feeback.

3) Many seasoned [H] vets and hardware enthusiasts, including Kyle, are consistently saying that OCZ is sketchy, both in products and in ethics.

4) 6 people (Exitman, Spahrep, Shadow1, likwidkool, MegasXLR, and yourself) all registered within 2 days for the sole purpose of leaving positive feedback about OCZ in this thread.

5) Your posts on the [H]ard|Forums, all 4 of them:
vinny77 said:
"I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I love my OCZ pc4200 cas 2.5 I dont even thing other companies can read those speeds with such a low cas. they even have pc4400 with cas 2.5

I think OCZ is the best and wouldent buy another brand. I mean i have my p4 2.4c overclocked to 3.6 ghz. I love my memory and stand by them as a company, I couldent of reached that kind of a overclcok with corsair or mushking or pmi or giel.

O love my memory and i am going to buy from them in the future"
vinny77 said:
vinny77 said:
let me tel you get PCZ pc4200 cas 2.5 I ahve same mobo and 2.4c and its overlccoked to 3.6ghx

So i am very happy and satisfied
vinny77 said:

Each post is riddled with errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and structure - not very good for a forum moderator. Then again, I don't see you on the list :
The FAQ at OCForums said:
Moderators - cw823, Hoot, Jon, LutaWicasa, Maddman, Mr. B, Nihili, SilverSinkSam, SpeeDj, Thelemac, UnseenMenace, RED_HOT_Machine, donny_paycheck, eobard, and larva.
Maybe you can point yourself out...

If I'm wrong, I will own up to it... but for what it's worth, you still haven't changed my opinion - I still think you're full of shit.

:rolleyes:

-SEAL

SEAL = nerd.

EDIT CIWS - I've seen enough insults and flames. If you can't argue your point(s) without them. They won't be argued here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back