• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Why headphones?

simple I use the sennheiser in ear buds for my private moments and my 7.1 boston setup for when i want to share,.... the end result about the same sound.
 
Cyrilix said:
For opinions, visit a real audio store (one that's dedicated to selling good sound systems, not futureshop, best buy, etc.). Also, be sure to check out www.head-fi.org --> invaluable information source of anything headphone related.

Thx. I've checked out a few headphone dedicated sites so am getting some good info. Looks like the Grado SR60/80 may be the best bang for the buck but they are not the most comfortable. As to Futureshop, you can get the Sennheiser HD 600/650 at $600/650 CAD but that is way above my price range. I'm looking for more like $200.00 CAD max.
 
While I love my z2300 speakers for rocking loud music and such, the sound detail they produce is nowhere near what my hd280pro's can do. A good, while not extremely important, example is hearing the ambient music on certain cs:s maps, like dust2. I'd really have to listen hard to notice it with my speakers, but it's completely clear through the cans. This is obviously a plus for things like hearing foot steps when I care enough about that. Usually I'll have winamp playing in the background so I can't hear them either way :p .
 
Back
Top