WHO needs Phase or H2O!!!

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
It's has dropped a decent amount of degrees out here in NY. With oil so high we wanted to wait a bit before ordering but the chill came in unexpected. It is chilly in my room.

Want to see how chilly?

I actually turned off the cpu fan, yea I know retarded, but it really didn't go up much!!! :p
Guess who's ordering oil real quick!!!

I could use a prescott right now :( :p

eh, thats no big deal. my x2 with 1.5v being pumped through it at 2.5ghz is running at 100% full load, and its at 35C. at idle, its at 24C and falling. Ultra loads at a max of 65C. idle is 46C

its 37F here in lubbock, and my window is wide open :p

edit: its down to 23!

edit2: i think tomarrow night im gonna put my computer right up against the window. my CPU is at 20C (1.45v, 2.4ghz) and my card is at 43C. freakin awesome!

lithium726 said:
eh, thats no big deal. my x2 with 1.5v being pumped through it at 2.5ghz is running at 100% full load, and its at 35C. at idle, its at 24C and falling. Ultra loads at a max of 65C. idle is 46C

its 37F here in lubbock, and my window is wide open :p

edit: its down to 23!

edit2: i think tomarrow night im gonna put my computer right up against the window. my CPU is at 20C (1.45v, 2.4ghz) and my card is at 43C. freakin awesome!

Bah i live in lubbock didn't get that cold (maybe 6 or so this morning lol :D

SkyChimp said:
Bah i live in lubbock didn't get that cold (maybe 6 or so this morning lol :D
it was like 37F (according to the weather channel website) last night, and my computer is near to my window... there isnt really a way it cant be, damn small dorms...

window was open cuase they decided to pump the heat. i fucking hate when tehy do that.

rofl that sux Go find you a house near tt =) (wonders if people living in poka dot house) :cool:

Wait till the summer hits than say that again please ;)
No one need water or phase. No one need Z, Corvette, Lambo, etc. It is the want that drives this game :) You can stay behind line or step up if your budget allows.

Yep, it is freezin here in NY :)

mvc150f0pa.jpg

hhaah yea but cent is a big time OCer with the phase and all that, but look at the 9 deg pwm area :O

Not bad, I idle at about 25C on a daily basis though. Granted, its always cold in here, but not unbearable, just comfortable. I even got down to 22C a couple days ago. My specs are P4 3.2 GHz northwood with a TT Spark 7+ HS and 80mm vantec tornado fan, almost always on lowest RPMs lol, all on an Asus P4P800-E Deluxe

idleness2.JPG

I rarely see temps over 35C load with my fans turned up also:

encoding_load2.JPG

That is nice especially on an Intel even though the northies ran a bit cooler. Nice nonetheless.

You had to show it on full load too!!! LOL

now imagine having a water cooling loop with the radiator outside, cooling a dothan and a 6800GT and you will see what i have planned for this winter, better make sure i got the right ammount of antifreeze in there.... with a ~40 watt cpu its prob going sub 0 :eek:

the gpu temps you people are getting are about what i got with my 150 watts of heat prescott loaded, with both idle i would get 36~38C when my room isnt the usual 80~90F, when its 90F in my room(i like it toasty) i get 40C idle, load temp never exceeded 46C, says somthing about how cold your rooms are if your getting these temps on air cooling, you must be wearing lots layers of cloths :eek:

ryuji said:
says somthing about how cold your rooms are if your getting these temps on air cooling, you must be wearing lots layers of cloths :eek:
nah, just a hoodie

i <3 the cold..

i wouldnt be able to stand that for another month or so, my body swaps from likeing it really warm to liking it cold, the transitions are horrible, never a medium, im always too hot or too cold :rolleyes: but durring the winter i walk around outside with just a t-shirt with it being like 20F outside lol i guess you could say im psuedo cold blooded :p

35F, is kind of chilly. I'm in NY and it's in the 40's and it feels like winter!!! lol

That radiator scheme sounds cool, no pun intended, but you're probably going to have such a mess!!!

MC FLMJIG said:
35F, is kind of chilly. I'm in NY and it's in the 40's and it feels like winter!!! lol

That radiator scheme sounds cool, no pun intended, but you're probably going to have such a mess!!!
why a mess?

Everything that will be plugged into the radiator outside then to the house then to your pc!!!

MC FLMJIG said:
That is nice especially on an Intel even though the northies ran a bit cooler. Nice nonetheless.

You had to show it on full load too!!! LOL
Of course.:p

Back