• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

which one should I believe?

chopstick

n00b
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
35


core temp seems to be different. is there any other software that you guys trust for temps?
 
I'm pretty sure TJmax is 85C for Q6600s, so Real Temp looks accurate to me.
 
uhhmmmmmm

Software Based:
Coretemp
Speedfan (latest)
Hardware Monitor (off CPUID.com)
Temp section of SiSandra soft (Latest)

Hardware Based:
Esctec Performance Monitoring system

Thats all I can think of atm for what Im using! Although you might have to increase a couple of offsets of your processor temperature in previous Speedfan versions!
 
Back
Top