• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Which Lian Li Case???

V1200 is a lot more spacey as it puts the HDs at the bottom of the case. V1020 has a big vertical HD rack at the front though it's removable.

Both can mount an H70 no problem though I don't think the 1200 has a fan hole at the top. Might be wrong.
 
sorry the rear H70, should fit in the back?? I dont want to put it outside the case.
 
Where 90% of people mount their H50/70s....on the inside of the case, at the top back.

It's also very easily to mount an H50/70 to a 140mm fan hole, you just need an adaptor for a 140mm fan. It'll give you much better airflow.
 
Where 90% of people mount their H50/70s....on the inside of the case, at the top back.

It's also very easily to mount an H50/70 to a 140mm fan hole, you just need an adaptor for a 140mm fan. It'll give you much better airflow.

lol no it wont


140mm VS 120mm the CFM depends on the fan not what size it is


No you mount the H70 internally... duh, I just said the 120mm fan is at the rear of the case...
 
sorry, well I am going to go with the 1020B since they did a better job with cooling and holes for wire management.
 
Well of course it depends on the fan, but the equivalent fan from the equivalent manufacturer, 140mm has higher cfm than 120mm, and will likely be quieter. I don't see what the problem is...
 
Back
Top