• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which CPU cooler!

They're about on par based on the reviews I've seen. I would go with the Xigmatek simply because it's cheaper, but it's really just down to preference.
 
Well, after purchasing the bolt through, the zigmatek ends up costing MORE. That was why I kinda mentioned the need for the bolt-thro.
 
Well, the bolt-through kit isn't really necessary to get good performance out of the Xigmatek. It's more of a piece of mind thing, although it does help a little bit. I would only consider it necessary if you move your PC around a lot.
 
Back
Top