Oct 26, 2004 #1 C Chelica 2[H]4U Joined Aug 8, 2003 Messages 2,698 Hello, I remember that we used to have a thread that shows which card is better than another, but can't seem to find it. So now, I am wondering, which card is better. A Sapphire 9600XT or a PNY 5900XT?
Hello, I remember that we used to have a thread that shows which card is better than another, but can't seem to find it. So now, I am wondering, which card is better. A Sapphire 9600XT or a PNY 5900XT?
Oct 26, 2004 #3 T The Batman [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 20, 2004 Messages 1,531 I think the 5900XT, though I'm not sure. The FX series is fading away like the bad memory it is. Still, I think the 9600XT does beat the 5900XT in some rare instances (like maybe HL2 in forced DX9 mode). Don't quote me on that though,
I think the 5900XT, though I'm not sure. The FX series is fading away like the bad memory it is. Still, I think the 9600XT does beat the 5900XT in some rare instances (like maybe HL2 in forced DX9 mode). Don't quote me on that though,
Oct 26, 2004 #4 C CleanSlate Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 5,263 The 9600 series is just junk for performance but that 5900xt isn't much better IMO. Strive for at least a 5900nu or a 9800np. ~Adam
The 9600 series is just junk for performance but that 5900xt isn't much better IMO. Strive for at least a 5900nu or a 9800np. ~Adam
Oct 26, 2004 #5 C Chelica 2[H]4U Joined Aug 8, 2003 Messages 2,698 Is not that. I have these 2 cards and am going to sell one of them. I do not know which one. This is being used for an HTPC.
Is not that. I have these 2 cards and am going to sell one of them. I do not know which one. This is being used for an HTPC.
Oct 26, 2004 #6 C CleanSlate Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 5,263 Sell the 9600 ~Adam