Where to buy

michaLcoughliN

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,163
Weldon #4 Ive been searching everywhere.

Canadian suppliers would be preferred. But I need to know please, ty [H] <3
 
Try this one,

http://www.rplastics.com/weldon4.html

I found two more sites. One of them had a $75 minimum purchase, and the other one did not ship to residences. Good luck.

PS - I am following your worklog and am interested in how it comes out. I too just started building an acrylic case from scratch. Hopefully can learn something from your build.
 
Yes i tried a different type of abhesive but didnt work to well.

Through out all my research on acrylic Weldon #3 and #4 are the best for bonding acrylic.
Mostly used by people who build aquariums and knowing that they get a seal good enough to hold water is perfect for what im doing with my project.

I found a few places where to buy from just hoping there would be more.
 
Please let us know where you wind up buying from. I'll probably do the same if I don't use brackets that is.

Also, what other types of glue did you use? I bought a couple from Home Depot, but won't try them if you didn't have any success. Thanks.
 
Hmm I bought Weldbond from home depot. tried that. Doesnt work for what i want.

Keep in mind I am using L brackets (aluminum) for boarders on my case. but the weldon 4 / 3 im going to be using for my Res..

But over all the pages of reviews on the net. Weldon #4 seems to be the best. And weldon#3 is pretty much the same.

the only people where Ive found this is through www.rplastics.com and ebay.

ebay is too expensive $12 for 4oz and $12 for shipping pffft.. waiting word on rplastics who want $5 and waiting for shipping quote..
 
Back
Top