Where can I find Athlon MP 2600+ and willing to ship to Canada?

Soulstice

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay,

I was able to obtain some Tyan MPX boards. I was not able to get any S2466 models (even after calling Tyan directly), but I was able to get seven S2469 K7X models. Same chipset, so I shouldn't have any issues.

Anyway, now I need the following:

14 x Athlon MP 2600+

Monarch Computers has some, but they are refusing to ship to Canada, even for an organization that does 150 million worth of business each year, and is willing to provide all reference checks, etc.

Anyway, needless to say, I need to find some. If any of your know where I can find any MP processors, whether they be 1600+, 1800+, 2000+, 2200+, 2400+ or 2600+ (not 2800+), and the vendor is willing to ship to Canada, then please point them out.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. We're willing to make any type of payment option. Hence, if they refuse to accept Canadian VISA, then we would be willing to do a wire-transfer, etc.

Soul

Yes, I've tried newegg.com. The only thing they have left relating to the Athlon MP are heatsinks and fans.

As for Monarch, that $500 limit has been removed. I asked about it, and originally they allowed international orders of up to $500 if the purchaser was willing to use Western Union to send the money. Now, they won't even allow that. I even offered to have the cash wired directly into their account, but still no go. :(

Anywhere else that you can think of?

What about buying XP chips and modding them to work as MP's. XP chips are easier to get and all you need to do is bridge one connection to make it work as an MP. I don't have any experience with it myself but there should be plenty here that do.

Back