Where are the Heatware admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
[H]

Have any of you had any luck in contacting Heatware support?

Unfortunately, I am in need of a password reset and the current process they have is not working:

• Using the forgot password link sends you an email to contact support.
  • Clicking on the support takes you to the contact us button
  • The contact us button then states the following: "Temporarily disabled due to SPAM. Contact heat23 on Anandtech Forums for assistance."
I have gone to Anandtech and registered so I can view heat23's email address. I have emailed him but received no response in over a week.

Anyone have any suggestions or know whats going on?

Last edited:
Pm him on anandtech. His email usually is flooded with spam so actual email may get overlooked.

Heat23

If you search, there are a few threads where heat himself has replied

yeah I tried the same thing last week and haven't received a response.

He hasn't been active on Anandtech in a good while. Here is his email address: [email protected]

I talk to him pretty regular. I have also passed the information on to him for you.

Elite Member
User Lists Last Activity: 11-29-2014 10:31 PM

Thanks for the info guys.

Yeah I saw he was last online on 11/29. I PM'd him, emailed him at both addresses, and left a message on his account page at anandtech.

He hasn't been active on Anandtech in a good while. Here is his email address: [email protected]

I talk to him pretty regular. I have also passed the information on to him for you.

Hey, Killer, can you get him in contact with me? I have something I need as well -- I don't want to hijack this thread with it, though...

I'm having the same issue. I needed to reset my PW and PM'd HEAT23 and emailed support. I also emailed HEAT23 per one of his other posts over on AT. Still haven't heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back