• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

When do New CM cases usually release

Pdwe

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
308
I was wondering when new line ups of CM cases come out winter/spring/summer/fall. I'm looking for a Cosmos S and Scout cases with USB 3.0 support. I know USB 3.0 isn't needed yet just future proofing is all. Yes I emailed CM they never respond.
 
if all you're after is USB3 ports, it'll be quite easy to mod the front panel to accept the new ports
you could get something like this;
http://www.eteknix.com/press-releases/sharkoon-front-panel-hub-four-usb3-0-ports-1303/

if you don't want to use a bay you could chop one of these 5 1/4 panels and fit it to propriety cut-outs on whatever case you like. i know most lian li cases have their front mounted ports screwed into a bracket behind the bezel.
 
Back
Top