When are we going to see a $1 per GB SSD again?

vjcsmoke

Supreme [H]ardness
I am really sad I missed out on that Phoenix Sandforce 60GB SSD for $60. Is there ever going to be a deal like that again? A 120GB SSD for $120 would be even more awesome.

Maybe Cyber Monday? If not then, then the other most likely time would be around Christmas time.

Maybe Cyber Monday? If not then, then the other most likely time would be around Christmas time.
That's what I'm waiting for. I was tempted on the Crucial $1/GB refurbs but I resisted. I want a 5 year warranty :D

Don't be sad, I got in on that deal and the drive died in 2 weeks in my laptop and the replacement died in a week on my desktop, so I wonder how long the 3rd drive will last.

Ah man, 60gb for $60.... i so would have snagged that. It must have sold quick I didn't even see it!

Don't be sad, I got in on that deal and the drive died in 2 weeks in my laptop and the replacement died in a week on my desktop, so I wonder how long the 3rd drive will last.

Wow, sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with it. Still for that price, it can't be beat. I wonder how you managed to get 2 bad ones in a row!

Back