Whats wrong with my 2005fpw?

powersurge

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
311
Over the past few weeks I have noticed what I can only describe as a light grey 'blob' in the shape of a scretched out S on the bottom left half of my screen. I don't think it is image persistance as it doesn't look like anything that I've had running. It only shows up on certain colors also (dark colors and white it doesn't show up on but if I visit a website or have a wallpaper that is a lighter color it really shows) otherwise its hard to see it.

I've been happy with this screen since I got it. No dead pixels. The only issue has been the light bleedthrough in the corners. Now though I don't know what to do. I've heard horror stories of people getting these from dell that has many dead pixels and I'd hate to swap mine in for one with a lot of them. Suppose I'll have to call up dell in the next day or so and see what they have to say but I thought I'd post here first to see if anyone had this happen to them.

Its not even very old I bought it back around Oct. :(
 
Back
Top