• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What's the difference between these 2?

Free SLI Motherboard and Fast VGA!
eVGA 256-P2-N528-AX Geforce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

Suppose it's not "free" as it costs $80 more than the other one. Still a good deal if you want a mobo. I'd look into this "free mobo" more though...
 
Wooo, I've seen this deal before (well, other people who took up on that deal), and the mobo didn't work. I think this is the same deal, please correct me if I'm wrong. But just a heads up, maybe anyone else who knows about the deal could help out?
 
4keatimj said:
Wooo, I've seen this deal before (well, other people who took up on that deal), and the mobo didn't work. I think this is the same deal, please correct me if I'm wrong. But just a heads up, maybe anyone else who knows about the deal could help out?

its an old deal that eVGA no longer offers, but some stores havent sold out of their stock yet.
 
but the question is, is it the same GFX card?

I have a dfi board so certainly don't need a newer crappier 1 for a wasted$80.

If they'reboth the same card, but in different package im just gonna get the cheaper 1

Plz hurry i have to make purchase ASAP
 
m1 grant said:
but the question is, is it the same GFX card?

I have a dfi board so certainly don't need a newer crappier 1 for a wasted$80.

If they'reboth the same card, but in different package im just gonna get the cheaper 1

Plz hurry i have to make purchase ASAP

YES GET THE CHEAPER ONE. All 7800GTX's are basically the same, just with different packages and clock speeds (which you can clock to on your own).
 
Back
Top