charliebrown78
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2006
- Messages
- 65
I'm confused. I'm looking at samsung 215tw monitor. Its spec says it has a horizontal synchronization for 30 - 81 kHz and vertical for 56 - 75 Hz.
Its maximum resolution is 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz (analog/digital).
What does it mean?? Can anyone explain what these numbers mean?
I'm afraid that this monitor's going to lag since its maximum refresh rate is 60 Hz.
Is Dell 2005FPW has a higher refrash rate than this monitor?
And does anyone know what those synchronization mean??
Its maximum resolution is 1680 x 1050 @ 60 Hz (analog/digital).
What does it mean?? Can anyone explain what these numbers mean?
I'm afraid that this monitor's going to lag since its maximum refresh rate is 60 Hz.
Is Dell 2005FPW has a higher refrash rate than this monitor?
And does anyone know what those synchronization mean??