What you got/getting for Christmas?

HK`

n00b
I have read the forums for a long time... just to lazy to sign up. So...

What have you bought yourself/family/friend/random person?

So far I have gotten:

TTGI 420 Watt
TTGI 550 Watt
Shuttle AN35N-ULTRA
Mobile 2500+
Speeze HeatSink
PDP XBL 2x256
AND
A Chieftec Case

Probably more to come :X

The More has come:

New router
50' of Cat5
P4 2.4c

And thats just computer stuff. God I love the holidays. :cool:

Did I mention I got up at 4:15 this morning (12/21/04) to help my dad pick up his new boat.

u should donate to [H]ard|Forum and put this thread in the General Mayhem section

*sigh* ahhh... the good old dayz of GM, i used to love this forum back then... think of something stoopid, and post it in GM

oh yeah, i got an expensive dress shirt from my mom so far....

U2 Ipod. I think I am gonna return it along with $50 to get a 40G regular one.

i'm getting the 20Gig ipod, bunch of accessories for it, a few games (not sure which ones yet) some clothes, and not sure what else.

Probably wont get much, as my mother is having heart surgery right after xmas. I asked for a Moon Audio Silver Dragon Sennheiser cable, probably wont get it for another month or 2. I got them good gifts though ;)

Major Christmas Present:
'04 Wrangler Unlimited in Patriot Blue

I’ve needed a new vehicle for a while, so my parents and I agreed to update my car since we have an ’02 Liberty and 2 cars that are over 10 years old. (We drive our cars till wheels fall off!)

Apparently though they are also getting me something to plug my ipod into the stereo since I talked to my dad about possible ways to do it and he said "Don’t buy anything until after Christmas"

Let's see Santa is getting me....

1) Zalman CNPS6500A-CU P4 Heatsink

2) Lian-Li PC68USB Computer case

3) Lian-Li Twin LCD Temp Monitor

4) Linksys 8-Port Switch

Pretty much my mom gave me her credit card and told me that "Santa" gave her 200$ for my Christmas Gifts.

* Oh yea I went over 200$ by 60$ (Shipping) HEHE :D

ECS K7S5A Pro, verified to run with a FSB of 166MHz..even though it officially only goes to 133...

JFA other than that.

MD

Almost certain:
A new watch
Plextor 716A 16x DVD+/-RW w/ 4x DL

Probably:
a drip coffee maker. (All I have now is a French Press... makes great coffee but it's kind of a hassle)

Im prob. not getting that much witch is cool cause im 17 and I think Im sorta to old to get a bunch of stuff. Plus my dad didnt get a X-mas bonus :rolleyes: I did tho :)
Im asking for some money for comp building and im gona pick out a Fossil watch that they are paying for.

Shuttle ST61G4....

And a $750 credit increase...yay...heres to new debt!! lol

nothing..don't got a job and I already asked for a new mobo and some RAM so I'm good..unless someone wants to send me money..

I asked for a Dell 2005fpw but my dad got fed up with Dell trying to order the thing online and on the phone and just went and bought me a Sony HS94P from Fry's instead. I find myself quite happy.

-zac

Getting my two boys Steam accounts and a DVD burner for one, a CDRW burner for the other. Some blank disks to go along as well. Youngest wants Metroid Prime for his Gamecube, and the oldest may get some tools. Starting him out with some great Craftsman hand tooks, a few pieces at a time.

Oh, shit, if they read this....:eek:....:D

Best Regards - B.B.S.

HardD99 said:
u should donate to [H]ard|Forum and put this thread in the General Mayhem section ..
Any other time of the year, I'd agree. But....it's the holidays....:cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

i'm getting a new girlfriend and a new cable modem because this moto sb4200 sucks. :p

im getting $1000 towards my new build (thank you mom) and cash, well i asked for cash(just like everyother year and get crap)

what im getting everyone......ask my sister, lol

already got myself a 6800oc.

probably will get prince of peria warrior within and some money/giftcards.

I am getting my new rig.

Antec SOHO Fileserver case
MSI K8N NEO motherboard
Athlon 64 3500+
GIGABYTE X800XT
1 gig of Crucial BALLISTIX PC3200
250 gig HDD (the brand slips my memory
dual layer DVD burner (brand and speed slip my mind)

I got:

Half-Life 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King extended version
$250
Bad Santa (rated version)
Fry's gift certificate

What I will get after Christmas:
Dazzle DVC120
New fan/heatsink for my processor.
Some case lights.

From the parents, nice new case and hd. I know that for sure (I know the login info for my mom's newegg account :p).

From grandparents, who knows what. My grandmother is anal about getting her christmas shopping done EARLY. I mean REALLY EARLY. Like late October/early November early. I usually don't even have a list until December so she doesn't even bother on asking anymore. :confused:

For Christmas I bought myself a refurb z-640 speaker set for the dorm room. I also asked for a 2005fpw, and i saw a bill from dell. I havent seen crap from dell in like a year, and that bill disappeard fast. I can only assume. And a new girlfriend, I think I got that one cemented.

23" HP L2335
42" Samsung HDTV
Tennis Racket
Workout Clothes
Zalman 7000
Antec 480w TrueBlue

Back