what u think? water cooling setup

Streamline

n00b
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
34
im looking in buying water cooling, what do u think of this setup for my p4E

1/2 inch fittings

brass danger den tdx cpu block w/ brass top

black ice pro Radiator

Danger Den DD12V-D4 pump

7 ft of tygon tubing

should i change anything? or anything u recommend?
 
youll need either a reservoir or a fill&bleed setup. I prefer a reservoir but to each his own. you can make one easy enuff for just a few bucks from Home depot PVC and fittings.

For rads I think they are all horribly overpriced and would get a 77 bonneville heater core instead for much less. Its been used on a LOT of systems and can take dual 120mm fans. Its proven itself as a great performer over and over again.

Also Id save a few bucks and get clearflex tubing instead of tygon. Tygons advantages are for uses in restaurants and food dispensing..nothing to do with watercooling.
 
I'll second that on the heater core. If you don't have room for the dual core, get the single core, they cool much better.
 
Back
Top