• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What should I do?

barefootbilly

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
502
I'm looking to add another hard drive for storage purposes. Either I will keep the Samsung 120gb as the storage, and pick up a new smaller/quicker drive, or pick up something else. Depends on price I guess.

Problem: I ended up breaking one of my sata connections on my board, and my ide connections are all full as well.

So, should I pick up an external drive? make one somehow? ideas?
 
barefootbilly said:
So, should I pick up an external drive? make one somehow? ideas?

Either use firewire (internally, even), or get an inexpensive controller card.
 
Back
Top