Hi there,
I want to spend under £70 on a PSU, to all from the USA PSU's are much more expensive here (and hardware).
Heres what it needs to be able to do-
-Run the system in my sig and have some room for upgrade (Please note I may go SLi in the future).
-MUST HAVE SLEEVED CABLES or be modular
-Black or Blue colour please.
I was thinking about this PSU- http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=228620
I checked out the UK PSU guide from extremeoverclocking (great site) and it did not help. All of the reccomendations are expensive.
I'd rather not go for the Enermax Liberty, I do not like the style of the Modular Cables.
Thank you for any help.
I want to spend under £70 on a PSU, to all from the USA PSU's are much more expensive here (and hardware).
Heres what it needs to be able to do-
-Run the system in my sig and have some room for upgrade (Please note I may go SLi in the future).
-MUST HAVE SLEEVED CABLES or be modular
-Black or Blue colour please.
I was thinking about this PSU- http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=228620
I checked out the UK PSU guide from extremeoverclocking (great site) and it did not help. All of the reccomendations are expensive.
I'd rather not go for the Enermax Liberty, I do not like the style of the Modular Cables.
Thank you for any help.