What phone do you have?

HTC Touch Diamond [Sprint]
replacing my XV6800 [Verizon] which replaced a XV6700 [Verizon]

dsc00006yq8.jpg

That HTC rivals the iPhone in terms of sexy as far as im concerned. The Touch HD wins in my book.

DAMN

The HTC Touch Diamond and Pro are awesome phones but way too expensive for me.

I ordered an LG Vu today to replace my Razer I'm hoping I like it. :D

moto q soon, but soon i hope i can get this as a dual gsm/cdma phone through sprint :D
touchscreen, keyboard, wifi, gps, bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, support for 32gb microSD cards, what more could i want? :)

palm-treo-pro-front.jpg

palm-treo-pro-music.jpg

I have a samsung slider and i hate it, the service on the phone sucks... cant wait to upgrade

That HTC rivals the iPhone in terms of sexy as far as im concerned. The Touch HD wins in my book.

DAMN

Agreed. Going from QWERTY keyboard to onscreen has been wonderful. The HD will be an amazing device.

Windows Mobile is a must have for work. It makes it easier when the company pays for sweet devices.

I'm loving my Vu. Be sure to hit up lg-vu.com for mods and hacks to customize it.

Ignore the admins and moderators there, as they seem to be fairly crappy. about as friendly as customer service from Walmart.

Outside of that, I've modded the home screen to look ipodish and added a game pack of 33 games. A few of which don't suck.

Had a crappy generic phone for a few years, then upgraded to the EDGE iPhone, and just last week I upgraded to the 3G iPhone. So far things are pretty much the same between the EDGE and 3G other than the speed of the phone and the battery life. Took me about an hour to get everything up and running on a new phone, which also included jailbreaking the 3G phone and re-doing all of my settings.

Moto V9. I like it really as well as far as functionality / software. A little clumsy to hang on to and I've dropped it a few times on concrete. A few knicks in the finish but it's tough. I'm not much of a txt'er and I would imagine other phones are far better suited for that. Camera takes some great pics. Have had people be surprised that they were taken with a phone.

Previous phones were Moto V551, Moto v545 (not certain) and Samsung x427.

Currently I have the AT&T Tilt. I like it for connecting via SSH to check servers remotely since it has a qwerty keypad.

i have an HTC Touch from Alltel. Windows Mobile 6.1, full GPS (Using Garmin XT and or Googlemaps gps) - great features. Great internet speed for what I do (look at news/sports/weather or google something now and then) Awesome deal for only $129. I had an HTC 6700 before. I will probably always look for an HTC phone as they are built well.

Back