• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

What luck...

Wenglish

Gawd
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
566
While it's not the worst thing in the world, I've had two NICs go down on me over the past 24 hours. I used my last spare NIC in a friends box a few days ago and then my 1.6a's NIC just stopped working last night. I looked at my folding progress and saw that my VP6 box was sitting at 100% on both P3's and it looks like that NIC is down too.

I'd ask what are the chances...but apparently it's pretty good. Anyone else have something like that happen on your boxen?
 
ouch that sucks..one of my computers hooked up wirelessly had the wifi card just randomly crap out but luckily I had a spare one, but still, wifi cards are more expensive than NICs, but oh well.

 
Back
Top