What kind of news would you like to see on the website?

Front Page News!

• Total voters

M0rph3us

2[H]4U
Ok so as the title states, what kind of news are you guys looking for? I'm in the process of starting up doing frontpage news for Hard-Gaming.org and I would like your input. Vote for as many as you wish, and I will do my best to fulfill your requests.

I think Hardware News and Input Devices (unless gaming specific) should be left to hardocp. Everything else makes sense for hard-gaming though.

anything that involves hardware and gaming is fine as a News story on a tech/gaming site

Hard-Gaming.org is affiliated with [H]?

Everything except game reviews. They would not generate any additional page views from me at least. If [H] puts them in that would be cool, I would just slide past them to the next bit of news.

I so distrust game reviews, regardless of source, at this point that I ignore them. [H]'s performance reviews are far better imo. They tell us how it performs, how it looks, and what if any problems the reviewers had getting the games to work. Would love if they added Eyefinity/Surround testing to those, but I can always get that from WSGF.

Its a game site, I would think game news would fit the bill!

General Gaming News
Game Studio News (mergers, acquisitions, and replacements)
Game Reviews

I voted wrong, "Input Devices (KB/M, headsets, etc.)" but that was for hardocp.

If somebody wants to volunteer to do this stuff let me know. The OP isnt reliable.

Back