What is Vivo?

vbp6us

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
420
Hi,

It seems I have this "Vivo" feature on my video card but im not sure what it does. I searched for "vivo" and other searches with the word vivo in it but it would give me pretty dumb sites.

One site I got was vivo.com but that didn't help too much. It had a picture of playboy ad and three ultra hot chicks on it. :D

Any help would be appreciated. :) Thanks
 
Ok...now we are getting somewhere. So it's for streaming video from your tv, right? Anything else?
 
Originally posted by vbp6us
Ok...now we are getting somewhere. So it's for streaming video from your tv, right? Anything else?

video out = outputting your computer video to a composite or s-video source, like a TV

video in = inputing video compositie or s-video into your computer for capturing
 
vivo = variable inline v8 output, something to do with car engines. :p
 
Back
Top