Apr 15, 2010 #1 L lehmann [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 8, 2005 Messages 1,362 just wondering what this does?
Apr 15, 2010 #2 rmdashrrootsplat Gawd Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 921 I think it increases the amount of information put into the logfile. So if something was going wrong you'd be better equipped to figure out why.
I think it increases the amount of information put into the logfile. So if something was going wrong you'd be better equipped to figure out why.
Apr 15, 2010 #3 Parja [H]F Junkie Joined Oct 4, 2002 Messages 12,671 Verbose is a synonym for wordy. So the higher level of verbosity, as rmdashrrootsplat said, the more information you get in the log.
Verbose is a synonym for wordy. So the higher level of verbosity, as rmdashrrootsplat said, the more information you get in the log.
Apr 15, 2010 #4 C capreppy [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009 Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 3,410 default is 3 and I run 9 (max) on all of mine.