What is the best

NsMoboy

n00b
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
35
Right now im using a standard Viewsonic 19" inch, and Im finally able to game more, What is the best monitor, preferently non-crt, and big, for gaming and graphic design. *Money is not an Issue here at all*
 
look at the westinghouse 37" and 42" lcd monitors if you want size any money aint a problem.

dell has good lcds at lower sizes and prices.
 
saltiness said:
I'd go for something like this for graphic design http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=947026
That one looks pretty nice, the tilt feature I like. I saw a review by someone of the new Dell 3007 or 3000? That looked pretty badass, something like what westinghouse offerse would be good, when ps3 comes out hook two of those up would be hot, but would it be good for PC Gaming?
https://www.westinghousedigital.com/images/product/medium/56_1_.jpg


EDIT: Don't be ganking bandwidth from other sites by hotlinking their images. - Lethal
 
Back
Top